What are the WI state requirements for funeral continuing education?
- Funeral Directors & Embalmers:15-CE hours are required every 2-year license term. Only 10 hours can be satisfied through self-study courses. The license term is every odd year on December 14th.
- You are not permitted to carryover CE hours
- Courses cannot be repeated more than once in a 2 year license term
Welcome to Funeral Continuing Education.com your online provider for Wisconsin funeral service continuing education. We guarantee fast and affordable Wisconsin online funeral CE courses to fulfill your Wisconsin funeral director continuing education and Wisconsin embalmer continuing education credits. All of our online funeral courses have been approved by the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice (APFSP Approved) as well as by over 30 State Funeral Licensing Boards, including Wisconsin.
Funeral Continuing Education.com’s online funeral courses make it easy for you to get your Wisconsin funeral director continuing education credit hours you need when you need them. Make the most of your time by taking our online courses at your own convenience whenever and wherever you want! You do not have to complete your online course in one session. We will keep track of your progress at every step and when you decide to finish it will be at your convenience.
We offer great competitive pricing for Wisconsin Funeral Director CE and Wisconsin Embalmer CE. Receive a discounted rate when you order multiple courses.
There is no need to wait for your certificate in the mail. Get your test results and print your certificate immediately upon completion!
If at any time you have trouble with your online course we are here to help you. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Click Here to contact us.
The Following Wisconsin Funeral Professionals Can Take Our Online Courses:
- Wisconsin Funeral Director Continuing Education
- Wisconsin Embalmer Continuing Education
- Wisconsin Cremationist Continuing Education