What are the MT state requirements for funeral continuing education?
- 12-CE hours are required every 2 years. 6-CE hours due every year by July 1st
- *3-hours may be completed online
- *Courses cannot be repeated more than once in a 1 year license term.
- *Licensees are permitted to carryover 6 CE hours every renewal period.
- *New Requirement: 1.5 hours of FTC Study
Welcome to Funeral Continuing Education.com your online provider for Montana funeral service continuing education. We guarantee fast and affordable Montana online funeral CE courses to fulfill your Montana funeral director continuing education and Montana embalmer continuing education credits. All of our online funeral courses have been approved by the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice (APFSP Approved) as well as by over 30 State Funeral Licensing Boards, including Montana.
Funeral Continuing Education.com’s online funeral courses make it easy for you to get your Montana funeral director continuing education credit hours you need when you need them. Make the most of your time by taking our online courses at your own convenience whenever and wherever you want! You do not have to complete your online course in one session. We will keep track of your progress at every step and when you decide to finish it will be at your convenience.
We offer great competitive pricing for Montana Funeral Director CE and Montana Embalmer CE. Receive a discounted rate when you order multiple courses.
There is no need to wait for your certificate in the mail. Get your test results and print your certificate immediately upon completion!
If at any time you have trouble with your online course we are here to help you. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Click Here to contact us.
The Following Montana Funeral Professionals Can Take Our Online Courses:
- Montana Funeral Director Continuing Education
- Montana Embalmer Continuing Education
- Montana Cremationist Continuing Education