What are the ME state requirements for funeral continuing education?
- Funeral Directors & Embalmers: 12 CE hours are required in odd years by February 1st.
- *4 CE hours can be taken online
- *You are not permitted to carryover CE hours
- *Courses cannot be repeated more than once in a 2 year license term.
Funeral Continuing Education.com’s online funeral courses for Maine make it easy for you to get your Maine funeral director continuing education credit hours you need when you need them. Make the most of your time by taking our online courses at your own convenience whenever and wherever you want! You do not have to complete your online course in one session. We will keep track of your progress at every step and when you decide to finish it will be at your convenience. We guarantee fast and affordable Maine online funeral CE courses to fulfill your Maine funeral director continuing education and Maine embalmer continuing education credits. All of our online funeral courses have been approved by the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice as well as by over 30 State Funeral Licensing Boards, including Maine.
We offer great competitive pricing for all our online Maine funeral director continuing ed courses. Receive a discounted rate when you order multiple courses at one time!
There is no need to wait for your certificate in the mail. Get your test results and print your certificate immediately upon completion!
If at any time you have trouble with your online course we are here to help you. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Click Here to contact us.
The Following Maine Funeral Professionals Can Take Our Online Courses:
- Maine Funeral Director Continuing Education
- Maine Embalmer Continuing Education
- Maine Cremationist Continuing Education