What are the NC state requirements for funeral continuing education?
- Funeral Directors & Embalmers: 5 CE hours are required every 1-year license term.
- *The license term is December 31st annually.
- *Only 2 CE hours can be taken online.
- *You may carry over 2 CE hours from the previous year.
- *Credit will not be given for the same course more than once during any 2 consecutive licensing terms.
Funeral Continuing Education.com’s online funeral courses for North Carolina make it easy for you to get your North Carolina funeral director continuing education credit hours you need when you need them. Make the most of your time by taking our online courses at your own convenience whenever and wherever you want! You do not have to complete your online course in one session. We will keep track of your progress at every step and when you decide to finish it will be at your convenience. We guarantee fast and affordable North Carolina online funeral CE courses to fulfill your North Carolina funeral director continuing education and North Carolina embalmer continuing education credits. All of our online funeral courses have been approved by the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice as well as by over 30 State Funeral Licensing Boards, including North Carolina.
We offer great competitive pricing for all our online North Carolina funeral director continuing ed courses. Receive a discounted rate when you order multiple courses at one time!
There is no need to wait for your certificate in the mail. Get your test results and print your certificate immediately upon completion!
If at any time you have trouble with your online course we are here to help you. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Click Here to contact us.
The Following North Carolina Funeral Professionals Can Take Our Online Courses:
- North Carolina Funeral Director Continuing Education
- North Carolina Embalmer Continuing Education
- North Carolina Cremationist Continuing Education