What are the OH state requirements for funeral continuing education?
- Funeral Directors & Embalmers: 18 CE hours per two years due Dec. 31st every even year
- 12 CE hours can be taken online.
- Five of the required eighteen hours shall be fulfilled through programs addressing the following topics:
- The following courses fulfill the one hour Ethics requirement = Funerary Ethics and Best Practices & Ethics, Attitude and Customer Service
- Preneed (two hours required)
- The following courses fulfill the two hour requirement for Laws and rules regulating the practice of funeral directing, embalming, and cremation =
- OSHA Compliance for Funeral Homes & Complying with the FTC Funeral Rule
- Licensee must pass the final exam with a score of at least 75 percent.
- The licensee cannot have access to printed material
- You are not permitted to carryover CE hours
- Courses may not be repeated within the same renewal cycle
Ohio funeral director continuing education online. Funeral Continuing Education.com is your online provider for Ohio funeral service continuing education online. We are approved by the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice as well as the Ohio State Funeral Licensing Board to offer the most informative and up to date funeral continuing education courses for all funeral industry professionals in Ohio. We guarantee fast and affordable courses to fulfill your Ohio funeral director continuing education and embalmer continuing education credit requirements.
We offer competitive pricing for Funeral Director CE and Embalmer CE. Receive a discounted rate when you order multiple courses.
Funeral ContinuingEducation.com makes it easy for you to get your Ohio funeral credit units when you need them. Maximize your time as a busy funeral professional by taking our courses at your own convenience whenever and wherever you want! You do not have to complete your course in one sitting. We will keep track of your progress at every step and when you decide to finish your course it will be at your convenience.
There is no need to wait for your certificate. Get your test results and print your certificate immediately upon completion!
If at any time you have trouble with your online course we are here to help you. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Click Here to contact us.
The Following Ohio Funeral Professionals Can Take Our Online Courses:
- Ohio Funeral Director Continuing Education
- Ohio Embalmer Continuing Education
- Ohio Cremationist Continuing Education