What are the AZ state requirements for funeral continuing education?
- Funeral Directors & Embalmers: 12 CE hours due every year by July 1st
- Intern: 6 CE hours due every year by July 1st
- Required: 3 hours of Mortuary Science, 3 hours of Legal compliance and ethics, 6 hours of professional development
- Courses may not be taken more than once in a compliance period
- You are not permitted to carryover any CE hours
Arizona funeral director continuing education online. Funeral Continuing Education.com is your online provider for Arizona funeral service continuing education online. We are approved by the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice as well as the Arizona State Funeral Licensing Board to offer the most informative and up to date funeral continuing education courses for all funeral industry professionals in Arizona. We guarantee fast and affordable courses to fulfill your Arizona funeral director continuing education and embalmer continuing education credit requirements.
We offer competitive pricing for Funeral Director CE and Embalmer CE. Receive a discounted rate when you order multiple courses.
Funeral ContinuingEducation.com makes it easy for you to get your Arizona funeral credit units when you need them. Maximize your time as a busy funeral professional by taking our courses at your own convenience whenever and wherever you want! You do not have to complete your course in one sitting. We will keep track of your progress at every step and when you decide to finish your course it will be at your convenience.
There is no need to wait for your certificate. Get your test results and print your certificate immediately upon completion!
The Following Arizona Funeral Professionals Can Take Our Online Courses:
- Arizona Funeral Director Continuing Education
- Arizona Embalmer Continuing Education
- Arizona Cremationist Continuing Education