What are the NJ state requirements for funeral continuing education?
- Funeral Directors & Embalmers: *10 CE hours (including 2 hours in pre-need funeral arrangements and 3 hours in funeral directing ethics and NJ laws and rules must be held in a classroom. At least 1 course relating to OSHA) are required every 2-year license term.(Only 5 can be taken online)
- The license term is February 28th every odd year
- You are not permitted to carryover CE hours
- Courses cannot be repeated more than once in a 2 year license term
Funeral Continuing Education.com’s online funeral courses for New Jersey make it easy for you to get your New Jersey funeral director continuing education credit hours you need when you need them. Make the most of your time by taking our online courses at your own convenience whenever and wherever you want! You do not have to complete your online course in one session. We will keep track of your progress at every step and when you decide to finish it will be at your convenience. We guarantee fast and affordable New Jersey online funeral CE courses to fulfill your New Jersey funeral director continuing education and New Jersey embalmer continuing education credits. All of our online funeral courses have been approved by the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice as well as by over 30 State Funeral Licensing Boards, including New Jersey.
We offer great competitive pricing for all our online New Jersey funeral director continuing ed courses. Receive a discounted rate when you order multiple courses at one time!
There is no need to wait for your certificate in the mail. Get your test results and print your certificate immediately upon completion!
If at any time you have trouble with your online course we are here to help you. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Click Here to contact us.
The Following New Jersey Funeral Professionals Can Take Our Online Courses:
- New Jersey Funeral Director Continuing Education
- New Jersey Embalmer Continuing Education
- New Jersey Cremationist Continuing Education