What are the FL state requirements for funeral continuing education?
- Funeral Directors, Embalmers & Combination License: 12 hrs every 2-yr-license term, which includes 1 hr course in Communicable Disease/HIV related course material
- Direct Disposers: 6 hrs every 2-yr license term, including 1 hr in Communicable Disease/HIV related course
- *You are not permitted to carryover CE hours
- *With the exception of Communicable Disease and HIV/AIDS, courses may be repeated every renewal cycle
- *The license term is August 31st odd years.
Funeral Continuing Education.com’s online funeral courses for Florida make it easy for you to get your Florida funeral director continuing education credit hours you need when you need them. Make the most of your time by taking our online courses at your own convenience whenever and wherever you want! You do not have to complete your online course in one session. We will keep track of your progress at every step and when you decide to finish it will be at your convenience. We guarantee fast and affordable Florida online funeral CE courses to fulfill your Florida funeral director continuing education and Florida embalmer continuing education credits. All of our online funeral courses have been approved by the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice as well as by over 30 State Funeral Licensing Boards, including Florida.
We offer great competitive pricing for all our online Florida funeral director continuing ed courses. Receive a discounted rate when you order multiple courses at one time!
There is no need to wait for your certificate in the mail. Get your test results and print your certificate immediately upon completion!
If at any time you have trouble with your online course we are here to help you. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Click Here to contact us.
The Following Florida Funeral Professionals Can Take Our Online Courses:
- Florida Funeral Director Continuing Education
- Florida Embalmer Continuing Education
- Florida Cremationist Continuing Education