What are the AL state requirements for funeral continuing education?
- Funeral Directors & Embalmers: 8 CE hours due Biennually (every two years) by September 30th
- License Renewal is Biennial – Due Even Years
- A maximum of 4 hours can be carried over
- Courses may not be repeated in the same reporting period
- The 8 hours must include a course in ethics, blood-borne pathogen / universal precautions
Funeral Continuing Education.com’s online funeral courses for Alabama make it easy for you to get your Alabama funeral director continuing education credit hours you need when you need them. Make the most of your time by taking our online courses at your own convenience whenever and wherever you want! You do not have to complete your online course in one session. We will keep track of your progress at every step and when you decide to finish it will be at your convenience. We guarantee fast and affordable Alabama online funeral CE courses to fulfill your Alabama funeral director continuing education and Alabama embalmer continuing education credits. All of our online funeral courses have been approved by the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice as well as by over 30 State Funeral Licensing Boards, including Alabama.
We offer great competitive pricing for all our online Alabama funeral director continuing ed courses. Receive a discounted rate when you order multiple courses at one time!
There is no need to wait for your certificate in the mail. Get your test results and print your certificate immediately upon completion!
If at any time you have trouble with your online course we are here to help you. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Click Here to contact us.
The Following Alabama Funeral Professionals Can Take Our Online Courses:
- Alabama Funeral Director Continuing Education
- Alabama Embalmer Continuing Education
- Alabama Cremationist Continuing Education