What are the PA state requirements for funeral continuing education?
- * 6 CE hours due Biennial by February 1st of even years
- * All CE’s may be taken online and carryover CE’s are not permitted
- * Workshops may not be repeated within the same renewal cycle
- *As of September 23, 2015, 2-hour of Child Abuse Recognition must be taken.
- *All initial applicants are required to complete the 3-hour course and all current licensees are required to complete the 2-hour course for renewal of their license.
If you are looking for Pennsylvania funeral director continuing education online courses, you are in the right place! Welcome to Funeral Continuing Education.com your online provider for Pennsylvania funeral service continuing education. We guarantee fast and affordable Pennsylvania online funeral CE courses to fulfill your Pennsylvania funeral director continuing education and Pennsylvania embalmer continuing education credits. All of our online funeral courses have been approved by the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice (APFSP Approved) as well as by over 30 State Funeral Licensing Boards, including Pennsylvania.
If at any time you have trouble with your online course we are here to help you. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Click Here to contact us.
The Following Pennsylvania Funeral Professionals Can Take Our Online Courses:
- Pennsylvania Funeral Director Continuing Education
- Pennsylvania Embalmer Continuing Education
- Pennsylvania Cremationist Continuing Education