What are the CT state requirements for funeral continuing education?
- Funeral Directors & Embalmers: 6 CE hours required every 1-year license term including 2 CE Hours of State and Federal Rules
- You are not permitted to carryover CE hours
- Courses may not be taken more than once in a compliance period
- Due every year on licensee issue date
Connecticut funeral director continuing education online. Funeral Continuing Education.com is your online provider for Connecticut funeral service continuing education online. We are approved by the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice as well as the Connecticut State Funeral Licensing Board to offer the most informative and up to date funeral continuing education courses for all funeral industry professionals in Connecticut. We guarantee fast and affordable courses to fulfill your Connecticut funeral director continuing education and embalmer continuing education credit requirements.
We offer competitive pricing for Funeral Director CE and Embalmer CE. Receive a discounted rate when you order multiple courses.
Funeral ContinuingEducation.com makes it easy for you to get your Connecticut funeral credit units when you need them. Maximize your time as a busy funeral professional by taking our courses at your own convenience whenever and wherever you want! You do not have to complete your course in one sitting. We will keep track of your progress at every step and when you decide to finish your course it will be at your convenience.
There is no need to wait for your certificate. Get your test results and print your certificate immediately upon completion!
If at any time you have trouble with your online course we are here to help you. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Click Here to contact us
The Following Connecticut Funeral Professionals Can Take Our Online Courses:
- Connecticut Funeral Director Continuing Education
- Connecticut Embalmer Continuing Education
- Connecticut Cremationist Continuing Education