What are the CO state requirements for funeral continuing education?
- Funeral Director: 6 CE hours due every 1-year license term, including 2-hours in funeral service law
- Voluntary CE – 6 hours every year to maintain active status
- You are not permitted to carryover CE hours
- Courses may not be taken more than once in a compliance period
Colorado funeral director continuing education online. Funeral Continuing Education.com is your online provider for Colorado funeral service continuing education online. We are approved by the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice as well as the Colorado State Funeral Licensing Board to offer the most informative and up to date funeral continuing education courses for all funeral industry professionals in Colorado. We guarantee fast and affordable courses to fulfill your Colorado funeral director continuing education and embalmer continuing education credit requirements.
We offer competitive pricing for Funeral Director CE and Embalmer CE. Receive a discounted rate when you order multiple courses.
Funeral ContinuingEducation.com makes it easy for you to get your Colorado funeral credit units when you need them. Maximize your time as a busy funeral professional by taking our courses at your own convenience whenever and wherever you want! You do not have to complete your course in one sitting. We will keep track of your progress at every step and when you decide to finish your course it will be at your convenience.
There is no need to wait for your certificate. Get your test results and print your certificate immediately upon completion!
If at any time you have trouble with your online course we are here to help you. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Click Here to contact us
The Following Colorado Funeral Professionals Can Take Our Online Courses:
- Colorado Funeral Director Continuing Education
- Colorado Embalmer Continuing Education
- Colorado Cremationist Continuing Education