What are the IN state requirements for funeral continuing education?
- Funeral Directors & Embalmers: 10 CE hours every 2-year license term due by December 31st of even years.
- *No carryover or repeat CE hrs in a 2-year term.
- *Four hrs must be in (1) or more of the following: Preneed Burial Services or Merchandise under IC 30-2-13, The Practice of Funeral Service IC 25-15-2-22, The Cremation Act under IC 23-14-31,Cememtery act under IC 23-14
If you are looking for Indiana funeral director continuing education online courses, you are in the right place! Welcome to Funeral Continuing Education.com your online provider for Indiana funeral service continuing education. We guarantee fast and affordable Indiana online funeral CE courses to fulfill your Indiana funeral director continuing education and Indiana embalmer continuing education credits. All of our online funeral courses have been approved by the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice (APFSP Approved) as well as by over 30 State Funeral Licensing Boards, including Indiana.
If at any time you have trouble with your online course we are here to help you. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Click Here to contact us.
The Following Indiana Funeral Professionals Can Take Our Online Courses:
- Indiana Funeral Director Continuing Education
- Indiana Embalmer Continuing Education
- Indiana Cremationist Continuing Education