What are the KY state requirements for funeral continuing education?
- Funeral Directors & Embalmers: 12 CE hours every 2 years, due every year by July 31st
- *6 CE hours may be taken online
- *You are not permitted to carryover CE hours
- *Courses may not be repeated in a 1 year license term.
If you are looking for Kentucky funeral director continuing education online courses, you are in the right place! Welcome to Funeral Continuing Education.com your online provider for Kentucky funeral service continuing education. We guarantee fast and affordable Kentucky online funeral CE courses to fulfill your Kentucky funeral director continuing education and Kentucky embalmer continuing education credits. All of our online funeral courses have been approved by the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice (APFSP Approved) as well as by over 30 State Funeral Licensing Boards, including Kentucky.
If at any time you have trouble with your online course we are here to help you. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Click Here to contact us.
The Following Kentucky Funeral Professionals Can Take Our Online Courses:
- Kentucky Funeral Director Continuing Education
- Kentucky Embalmer Continuing Education
- Kentucky Cremationist Continuing Education