What are the RI state requirements for funeral continuing education?
- Funeral Director and Embalmer:
- *5-CE hours (including 3-CE hours of OSHA training) are required every 1-year license term.
- *The license term is annually on December 31st.
- *Excess CE credit hours earned in one license term may not be carried forward to the next license term.
Funeral Continuing Education.com’s online funeral courses for Rhode Island make it easy for you to get your Rhode Island funeral director continuing education credit hours you need when you need them. Make the most of your time by taking our online courses at your own convenience whenever and wherever you want! You do not have to complete your online course in one session. We will keep track of your progress at every step and when you decide to finish it will be at your convenience. We guarantee fast and affordable Rhode Island online funeral CE courses to fulfill your Rhode Island funeral director continuing education and Rhode Island embalmer continuing education credits. All of our online funeral courses have been approved by the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice as well as by over 30 State Funeral Licensing Boards, including Rhode Island.
We offer great competitive pricing for all our online Rhode Island funeral director continuing ed courses. Receive a discounted rate when you order multiple courses at one time!
There is no need to wait for your certificate in the mail. Get your test results and print your certificate immediately upon completion!
If at any time you have trouble with your online course we are here to help you. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Click Here to contact us.
The Following Rhode Island Funeral Professionals Can Take Our Online Courses:
- Rhode Island Funeral Director Continuing Education
- Rhode Island Embalmer Continuing Education
- Rhode Island Cremationist Continuing Education