What are the MN state requirements for funeral continuing education?
- 15 hours every two years
- *License term is annually on December 31st of odd years for licensees whose license ends in an odd number
- *License term is annually on December 31st of even years for licensees whose license ends in an even number
- *You are not permitted to carryover CE hours or repeat within a 1 year license term.
- *9 of the CE hrs must be in the following areas: Body Preparation, Care, or Handling-3 hours Professional Practices-3 hours, Regulation and Ethics-3 hours
If you are looking for Minnesota funeral director continuing education online courses, you are in the right place! Welcome to Funeral Continuing Education.com your online provider for Minnesota funeral service continuing education. We guarantee fast and affordable Minnesota online funeral CE courses to fulfill your Minnesota funeral director continuing education and Minnesota embalmer continuing education credits. All of our online funeral courses have been approved by the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice (APFSP Approved) as well as by over 30 State Funeral Licensing Boards, including Minnesota.
If at any time you have trouble with your online course we are here to help you. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Click Here to contact us.
The Following Minnesota Funeral Professionals Can Take Our Online Courses:
- Minnesota Funeral Director Continuing Education
- Minnesota Embalmer Continuing Education
- Minnesota Cremationist Continuing Education