What are the UT state requirements for funeral continuing education?
- Funeral Directors & Embalmers:
- *20-CE hours are required every 2-year license term.
- *The license term is every even year on May 31st of even years
- *Excess CE credit hours earned in one license term may not be carried forward to the next license term.
- *A licensee cannot ever repeat a course for credit.
If you are looking for Utah funeral director continuing education online courses, you are in the right place! Welcome to Funeral Continuing Education.com your online provider for Utah funeral service continuing education. We guarantee fast and affordable Utah online funeral CE courses to fulfill your Utah funeral director continuing education and Utah embalmer continuing education credits. All of our online funeral courses have been approved by the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice (APFSP Approved) as well as by over 30 State Funeral Licensing Boards, including Utah.
If at any time you have trouble with your online course we are here to help you. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Click Here to contact us.
The Following Utah Funeral Professionals Can Take Our Online Courses:
- Utah Funeral Director Continuing Education
- Utah Embalmer Continuing Education
- Utah Cremationist Continuing Education