What are the DE state requirements for funeral continuing education?
- Funeral Director: 10 CE hours every 2-year license term
- The license term is August 31st of even years
- You are permitted to carryover up to 5 hrs for the next renewal.
- Courses cannot be repeated more than once in a 2 year license term.
If you are looking for Delaware funeral director continuing education online courses, you are in the right place! Welcome to Funeral Continuing Education.com your online provider for Delaware funeral service continuing education. We guarantee fast and affordable Delaware online funeral CE courses to fulfill your Delaware funeral director continuing education and Delaware embalmer continuing education credits. All of our online funeral courses have been approved by the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice (APFSP Approved) as well as by over 30 State Funeral Licensing Boards, including Delaware.
If at any time you have trouble with your online course we are here to help you. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Click Here to contact us.
The Following Delaware Funeral Professionals Can Take Our Online Courses:
- Delaware Funeral Director Continuing Education
- Delaware Embalmer Continuing Education
- Delaware Cremationist Continuing Education