What are the NY state requirements for funeral continuing education?
- 12 CE hours every two years, 6 CE hours can be taken online due by June 30th in even years
- *50% of the total required CE hours must be completed in a classroom including the 2 hours of Law.
- *You are not permitted to carryover CE hours
- *Courses cannot be repeated more than once in a 2 year license term.
Welcome to Funeral Continuing Education.com your online provider for New York funeral service continuing education. We guarantee fast and affordable New York online funeral CE courses to fulfill your New York funeral director continuing education and New York embalmer continuing education credits. All of our online funeral courses have been approved by the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice (APFSP Approved) as well as by over 30 State Funeral Licensing Boards, including New York.
Funeral Continuing Education.com’s online funeral courses make it easy for you to get your New York funeral director continuing education credit hours you need when you need them. Make the most of your time by taking our online courses at your own convenience whenever and wherever you want! You do not have to complete your online course in one session. We will keep track of your progress at every step and when you decide to finish it will be at your convenience.
We offer great competitive pricing for New York Funeral Director CE and New York Embalmer CE. Receive a discounted rate when you order multiple courses.
There is no need to wait for your certificate in the mail. Get your test results and print your certificate immediately upon completion!
If at any time you have trouble with your online course we are here to help you. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Click Here to contact us.
The Following New York Funeral Professionals Can Take Our Online Courses:
- New York Funeral Director Continuing Education
- New York Embalmer Continuing Education
- New York Cremationist Continuing Education