What are the IA state requirements for funeral continuing education?
- Funeral Director: 24-CE hours every 2-year license term due on the 15th day of the Licensee’s birth month
- *2 CE hrs must be on current Iowa State Rules and Laws.
- *Only 12-hours of CE may be obtained online
- *You are not permitted to carryover CE hours
- *Courses may not be repeated within the same renewal cycle
Welcome to Funeral Continuing Education.com your online provider for Iowa funeral service continuing education. We guarantee fast and affordable Iowa online funeral CE courses to fulfill your Iowa funeral director continuing education and Iowa embalmer continuing education credits. All of our online funeral courses have been approved by the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice (APFSP Approved) as well as by over 30 State Funeral Licensing Boards, including Iowa.
Funeral Continuing Education.com’s online funeral courses make it easy for you to get your Iowa funeral director continuing education credit hours you need when you need them. Make the most of your time by taking our online courses at your own convenience whenever and wherever you want! You do not have to complete your online course in one session. We will keep track of your progress at every step and when you decide to finish it will be at your convenience.
We offer great competitive pricing for Iowa Funeral Director CE and Iowa Embalmer CE. Receive a discounted rate when you order multiple courses.
There is no need to wait for your certificate in the mail. Get your test results and print your certificate immediately upon completion!
If at any time you have trouble with your online course we are here to help you. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Click Here to contact us.
The Following Iowa Funeral Professionals Can Take Our Online Courses:
- Iowa Funeral Director Continuing Education
- Iowa Embalmer Continuing Education
- Iowa Cremationist Continuing Education